The Rainbow Rules
The pupils at our school are all taught to respect the following code of behaviour, known as the Rainbow Rules:
- We take responsibility and show respect for ourselves for ourselves and others.
- We are gentle.
- We don’t hurt others.
- We are kind and helpful.
- We don’t hurt anybody’s feelings.
- We listen.
- We don’t interrupt.
- We are honest.
- We don’t cover up the truth.
- We work hard.
- We don’t waste our own or others’ time.
We look after property.
- We don’t waste or damage things.